19 January 2013

REN Facial Skincare Kit for Normal Skin


I have never really been interested in skin care but lately after a horrible breakout I decided I needed to invest in some miracle workers. I mean there isn't really much point spending a lot of money on makeup if my skin is always crappy.

I bought this little box of REN goodies from here. They are all teeny travel sizes - perfect for testing out before committing to the full size.

The Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask has been pretty well blogged about and I can definitely see why. After once use my skin appeared smoother, brighter and softer. I also sampled the day cream under my makeup today and it appears very matte and makes my skin glow. Thumbs up all round for this set so far. Need to test out the cleansing gel now. Its also great if your going on holiday anywhere and need some handy sizes.


Next on my wish list is some alpha gold goodies!

Hope your all well,


SOPHFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I read them all!