16 February 2012

Thick & Fast


This was a gift in this months Elle, which you can still get as I seen it the other day. I have looked at the  new soap and glory makeup range a few times but haven't really wanted to try anything. So when I saw this with the magazine I thought I would have a try. It claims to give you 'super volume'. Which I definitely cant complain with. It makes my lashes thick and super black. I like the large brush too it kinda reminds me of the one on benefits bad gal lash if you have tried that one before. It also doesn't flake off (WHICH I HATE). 
Going to try some more of their range out now. A definite thumbs up from me.

So be quick and go get this months Elle (the one with Alexa Chung on the front)

SOPHFE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I read them all!