07 February 2012

Nude

 Coat - Zara Kids
Top - Illustrated people (via topshop)
Necklace - Topshop (looks like something from halloween) 
Hoodie - American Apparel 

Seriously in love with this coat! Its actually from the kids section and I have had my eye on it for ages then it went into the sale and I snapped it up. The kids 13-14 age is like a size 8/10 I would say. I love the cord collar, the tartan inside, the gold zips and the fur under the shoulders for extra warmth. Unfortunately I cant find it on the website anymore. I have also had my hair highlighted with some darker colours to break up the colour and make it more natural. Not sure how I feel about it but I go on holiday in 50 days (eeek!) so no doubt the sun will lighten it up again for me. Also Bought some new make up items recently so going to start doing a few little reviews and stuff.

Hope your all well!
SOPHFE

2 comments:

  1. I love your top! looks great styled with the jacket and accessories

    www.fashionisintheb.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely necklace, it's so different :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I read them all!