30 December 2010

My Favourite Things. 1.

One of the features on this blog will me posts of some of my favourite things wether its makeup, an item of clothing or even music!
So today I'm starting off with one of my favourite blushers.
Nars Orgasm. Yes I know the name is slightly controversial but the product is beautiful!
It leaves a shimmery fresh glow on your cheeks.

excuse the just out the shower hair i'm just getting used to taking decent pictures!


I use this blush regularly, and a little goes a long way! 
These blushes are quite pricey compared to your average blusher, but I think there worth the money and should last you a pretty long time.


Take care,
SOPHFE

6 comments:

  1. You have such piercing eyes!!
    they are gorgeous !!
    Your really rpetty too !!
    please check out my blog and follow if you like it !!

    http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how cute you are!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definately want to try this blush! Good luck with the blog hun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you guys are way too nice! thanks so much :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blush is stunning and i love your eyes :)
    great start to the blog doll :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I read them all!