25 February 2013

The Zara Boots & a Little Update



Im really not having much inspiration with my wardrobe lately so I decided to have a massive sort out which included a few bags to charity.

I've decided I would rather have staples that are a bit longer wearer and more 'classic' for want of a better word.

Shoes were the first to be rifled threw and flung out. I said goodbye to the tatty dolly shoes and welcomed home these sleek Zara beauties. (LINK) I was after a pair of boots I could wear out with jeans and still look dressy. These fit the bill perfectly. They have a slightly pointed toe which is something I usually wouldn't go for but they help elongate legs something I definitely need!

I've also had most of my hair chopped off, I'm still getting used to it and I'm deciding on a change with the colour. I'm thinking of maybe using the new peach L'oreal toner to add a subtle tinge. I just need to find it first. Numerous trips to Superdrug and Boots have not been successful, heres hoping they have them in this week!
Hope everyones well,

SOPHFE

3 comments:

  1. They are supper adorable!! They will definitely give your outfit a more dressier look.

    andradeleonela11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love" I want ... 200th follower :-) xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these boots! Perfect for dressing up a casual outfit!

    Sophie x

    Daydreamsandstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I read them all!