09 November 2012

npsa



Lunch time shopping is always dangerous. And in this case it definitely is. I found this skin care range in Asda and I'm now hooked.

All the products are numbered from 1-4 based on which step they fit in. 

I was an avid fan of the infamous Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish however this little beauty does the same job. I think this was about £5.00 and comes with a muslin cloth - perfect lunch time treat.


Another product which caught my eye is the Deep Hydrating Facial Oil. This is a new concept to me. I have always been weary of putting oily products on my face incase they cause a major breakout. So far this hasn't caused any trouble instead I put it on before bed and it leaves me with soft and dewy skin in the morning.


My lastest addition is the nourishing eye ad lip treatment which was only £3! Again I found this strange, something you could use on your eyes AND lips? Well it actually does work. It sinks into my lips super quick and leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.


I absolutely love these products now and use one or more of them everyday. There inexpensive and so far I have noticed a real difference in my skin. Now I just need to collect them all...




SOPHFE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I read them all!