20 January 2014

Details


Just some little bits I have bought myself recently.
The necklace makes me feel a bit like cleopatra? and was only £6 in Primark; the perfect way to dress up a plain tee. 
MAC's soft and gentle is sold out at my local counter, so I was looking for an alternative and found this for £3 in Superdrug. It gives a perfect "lit from within glow" as its so finely milled.
I have been lusting after a whistles clutch for ages (like everyone) and picked this up on Saturday, it was the last one and reduced by £30. I think this was meant to be. Its a pewter colour on the front then gold on the back! 

Had a bit of a clothes haul this week so I am going to try and get my Brother to take some more outfit pictures.

Heres hoping! 
SOPHFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I read them all!